Plus500 is a multinational brand that provides its clients a user-friendly platform. In addition, it allows users to participate in share trading through the selection of contracts for difference.
Plus500 is a multinational brand that provides its clients a user-friendly platform. In addition, it allows users to participate in share trading through the selection of contracts for difference. Plus500 is only suitable for experienced traders and is only suitable for beginners on in relation to its demo account.
Plus500 is an Israeli-origin company with headquarters in Israel that was chartered back in 2008. It also maintains offices in other countries such as Cyprus, the UK, etc. . The company has more than 400,000 users from all around the world. It also has subsidiaries in countries such as Australia, Singapore, and the United States.
The company is currently under the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations, and its investors receive full coverage from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and the Plus500CY is regulated by CySEC with license number 250/14. Since we now live in an era where there is a growing interest in investing and trading, you must have an account with a trustworthy and convenient broker.
What Are the Pros of Plus500?
Since its inception, Plus500 has steadily earned the trust of hundreds of thousands of users around the globe. It is currently one of the leading online trading companies alongside Trading 212 and eToro. Here is a list of pros Plus500 offers:
- the Plus500 platform is secured by SSL, and is protected against hackers. It is regulated in three tier-1 and four tier-2 jurisdictions. As a result, you can minimize your risk factors by investing here.
- The platform is widely recognized as one of the most convenient and user-friendly platforms on the internet. In fact, Plus500 is vastly popular among users who are just finding their way into the online trading market.
- Plus500’s website is very organized and easy to maneuver. Apart from this, the platform also has a mobile app with different features to help you navigate your way around online trading.
- The platform only offers CFDs.
- You can receive a cash refund if you trade actively on Plus500 in your professional account. Professional accounts don’t have ICF rights.
What Are the Possible Downsides of Plus500?
Plus500 also has some downsides that you should consider before investing on this platform. Here is a list of cons that you should know before investing there:
- The features that Plus500 delivers are mostly rudimentary and fundamental. For this reason, avid traders who crave additional features might find the platform bland.
- Educational resources on Plus500 that can educate users on all there is to know about the financial market are scarce.
- Plus500 misses many vital elements that all contemporary online platforms offer, such as daily articles, headlines, or videos with relevant market analysis.
How Safe is Plus500?
Like all other trading mediums, investing in Plus500 also entails a fair number of risks. Therefore, you must consider all those factors before making an investment decision.
Plus500 is a secure online trading medium because it is regulated by some of the most acclaimed financial institutions from all around the globe. Besides, Plus500 uses biometric authentication, which ensures an added level of security for its users.
All You Need to Know About the Charges and Fees for Plus500
Plus500 does not charge its users any platform fees when trading on their site. Nor does it impose any commission tariff on any trade that you make. But there are several other fees that Plus500 can levy on its users depending on certain circumstances.
Here is a list of Plus500 fees that you should know about before making any trades on the platform:
● Fee Incurred Due to Overnight Funding
You might incur the overnight funding fee if you occupy a position longer than the duration you have been allocated. If you wish to learn the necessary details about the cost, you can find them in your account by clicking on the ‘Details’ link next to the instrument.
● Conversion Charge
If you choose to trade in a currency different from the one associated with your account, Plus500 can charge you as much as 0.7% of the net profit or loss.
● Account Inactivity Fee
If your account has had no trading activity for three months, you will incur a charge of 10 dollars per month due to inactivity.
What Financial Products Can I Trade on Plus500?
The platform offers CFDs.
Final Verdict: 3.5 Stars
Suppose you are someone who is looking for an online trading platform that will equip you with all the necessary tools to kickstart a career in trading. The Plus500 platform is suitable for experienced traders only and is only suitable for beginners on in relation to its demo account.
Plust500 is not an ideal choice for someone looking for a competitively priced platform. Because of its lack of useful educational content, the platform is only suitable for beginners on in relation to its demo account. It is safe to say that Plus500 is an excellent gateway to explore the universe of online trading. Plus500 is an Israeli-origin company with headquarters in Israel. It also maintains offices in other countries such as Cyprus, the UK, etc.